Accurate, trusted content reviewed by our team of credentialed specialists
How the editorial process works at RehabCenter.net:
- Topics are selected and written with the highest standards of research and audience consideration.
- Each article is passed to a clinical or medical specialist for review, depending on their field of expertise.
- The Editorial Team reviews the piece once more for accuracy, relevancy, and credibility.
- Articles are published with dates, credentials, and a transparent list of sources.
With these editorial standards in place, RehabCenter.net aims to become a trusted source for reliable information on addiction and addiction treatment programs.
Medical Review Team
Our team of treatment specialists at RehabCenter.net strives to ensure that all content and resources mentioned adhere to the highest standards possible in addiction treatment.
Members of our medical review team include licensed and experienced physicians and clinicians. The team is devoted to providing the most accurate, up-to-date content as possible.
All content found on RehabCenter.net is reviewed by an expert to guarantee information is current, trustworthy, and evidence-based in nature.
The content review process works like this:
- Content reviews are conducted on an ongoing and as-needed basis.
- Reviews are most often prompted by changes in the addiction treatment industry. These include medication recalls, new medication approvals, changes to treatment methods, and availability of new treatment methods.
- Existing content is updated and changed as necessary to ensure all information is as accurate and current as possible.
In reviewing each and every piece of content regularly, RehabCenter.net aims to be a trusted resource for all your addiction treatment needs.
Meet The RehabCenter.net Editorial Team
The greatest goal of the Editorial Team at RehabCenter.net is to guarantee that our content, information, and referral services adhere to the highest level of addiction treatment integrity.
Our team works alongside our network of clinical and medical physicians, who review each piece of content.
We strive to provide a continual flow of content related to addiction and addiction treatment, helping individuals and their families find valuable information and resources.
Our Editorial Team of writers, editors, content managers, physicians, clinicians, and addiction treatment specialists work to bring you the most up-to-date, accurate, and credible information possible.