Addiction and Treatment Statistics for Wayne, West Virginia
Wayne, West Virginia is a small town in Wayne County with around 1,300 residents. This town offers a perfect picture of the green rolling hills and brilliant blue skies that define West Virginia.
Despite its small size, community outreach and involvement define this town. Parades, races, and festivals draw this town together several times each year. Wayne is a great community to get involved in while seeking addiction treatment.
Rehab Centers In Wayne, West Virginia
In Wayne, there is one rehab center that offers addiction recovery services. This facility is fully accredited and offers treatment options that fit the needs of every individual.
Get treatment when
and how you need it.
Rehab Centers Near Wayne, West Virginia
Because Wayne, West Virginia is not very far from larger cities like Huntington, there are several rehab centers nearby. Many of the programs available within a 15-mile radius offer residential treatment.
Substance Abuse In Wayne and Wayne County
Wayne County, where Wayne is the county seat, sees lower rates of alcohol and illicit drug use than the average rates in West Virginia.
- Out of every 10,000 patients discharged from hospitals in Wayne County, 115.1 are diagnosed with an alcohol-related illness or injury.
- 90.2 individuals out of every 10,000 patients are diagnosed with alcohol dependence. This is lower than the average rate of 176.3.
- The rate of drug-related diagnoses is slightly higher than alcohol-related diagnoses for Wayne County.
- 266.6 out of every 10,000 patients treated in Wayne County hospitals are diagnosed with an illness or injury related to drug use.
- The rate of overdose deaths is higher in Wayne County than the average rate in West Virginia.
- Out of every 100,000 residents, 40.7 Wayne County residents pass away from drug overdoses.
- Residents of Wayne County have reported not having access to the alcohol and drug addiction treatment they needed.
- 5.5 and 2.8 percent of adults living in Wayne County reported not having access to the alcohol and drug addiction treatment they needed, respectively.
Traveling For The Best Program
Outside of Wayne, there are many opportunities for residential treatment programs that will give a person a chance to seek addiction treatment in a supportive community.
With only one rehab center available in town, individuals seeking this type of supportive environment may wish to travel for the best rehab center.
A treatment specialist with RehabCenter.net would be able to answer any questions you may have about finding a rehab program that fits your needs. Don’t wait to reach out. Make the first step towards recovery today.Article Sources
WV Department of Health and Human Resources Bureau for Behavioral Health and Health Facilities - https://dhhr.wv.gov/bhhf/Sections/programs/ProgramsPartnerships/AlcoholismandDrugAbuse/Documents/County%20EPI%20Profiles%202017/2016%20Wayne%20County%20Profile.pdf