Buda, Texas Substance Use Statistics And Treatment Options
Alcohol and drug use, including opioid misuse, have been a problem in Buda and Hays County. Addiction treatment options within Buda are limited, but there are other options for rehab in Texas.
Substance Use Statistics In Buda And Hays County, Texas
- Hays County had 61 drug overdose fatalities overall from 2016 through 2018.
- From January through June 2017, 25.81 percent of residents in Hays County completed treatment services for addiction.
- One-hundred percent of county residents who underwent addiction treatment were discharged to stable housing.
- From January through June 2017, heroin use was found to be on the rise and connected to the abuse of prescription drugs, such as pain killers.
- Eighteen drug-related fatalities occurred in Hays County in 2017. That same year, roughly 23 percent of adults in the county admitted to binge drinking.
- Hays County had a rate of 52.3 opioid prescriptions per 100 residents in 2017.
- As of 2020, ten providers in Hays County were licensed to offer buprenorphine for opioid addiction. The county has one treatment center that offers substance use disorder rehab, including medication-assisted treatment.
Get treatment when
and how you need it.
Addiction Treatment Options In Buda, Texas
Those looking for a rehab program should choose one that provides specific services based on their needs. These personalized treatment plans can help you successfully recover from a drug or alcohol addiction.
Drug And Alcohol Detox Programs
Mild to severe symptoms can occur when you stop taking drugs or drinking alcohol, so you should have a safe way to get through the withdrawal process.
Drug and alcohol detox programs, especially those offering medical supervision, can provide you with care as needed. Inpatient and outpatient options for detox are available.
Inpatient Addiction Treatment
Severe addictions to alcohol or drugs generally require a high level of care and supervision, which you can get through an inpatient rehab program.
These programs offer 24-hour supervision at a secure treatment center, along with timely support and care from nurses, counselors, and other professionals. Behavioral therapy, other therapeutic services, stress management, and more are available with inpatient care.
Outpatient Drug Rehab
Moderate or mild addictions to drugs or alcohol might only require outpatient care instead of inpatient care.
Outpatient treatment includes group or individual therapy sessions, which you only need to go to during the week. You can live at home the rest of the time rather than staying at a treatment center.
Opioid or alcohol addictions often need specialized services for a healthy recovery, since these addictions have increased risks of severe withdrawal symptoms and relapses.
Being in a medication-assisted treatment program provides you with behavioral therapy and medication, such as naltrexone, to reduce these risks while you recover.
Aftercare Planning And Services
Ongoing support is often needed for a successful, long-term recovery from addiction. Aftercare services provide this kind of support in a variety of ways. Specific services differ at each treatment center and might include recovery coaching, peer support, or sober-living housing.
How To Pay For Alcohol Or Drug Rehab
While there are different ways to pay for a rehab program, many people use a private insurance plan. Besure to check with the rehab center and your insurance provider to determine how much is covered and which types of services you’re eligible for under your insurance plan.
Virtual Care Is Available With Vertava Health
If you’re unable to visit a treatment center, you can still get support and help for addiction. Vertava Health provides online or virtual care services, such as outpatient care, for those dealing with substance use and mental health disorders.
You can speak to licensed counselors for support and guidance on addiction treatment from home if you have a stable internet connection and a compatible device.
Outdoor programs at our campus near Dallas allow you to explore nature through hiking, zip lining, and other activities. Art therapy and other creative forms of therapy are available, as well as behavioral therapy, stress reduction training, and several other services.
To learn more, please contact us today.
Find a Rehab Center in Buda, Texas
Austin Recovery Inc Hicks Family Mens Recovery Ranch
- Dual diagnosis treatment (Persons with co-occurring mental and substance abuse disorders)
- Addiction treatment for men
- ASL or other assistance for hearing impaired
- Addiction treatment for Christians
- Residential short-term inpatient treatment (30 days or less)
- Residential long-term inpatient treatment (60, 90, 120 days)
**The facilities and organizations mentioned in this article are not affiliated with RehabCenter.net
Click here to view our Treatment Center Inclusion Policy
amfAR - https://opioid.amfar.org/TX#data-explorer
Community Impact Newspaper - https://communityimpact.com/austin/san-marcos-buda-kyle/healthcare/2017/06/16/drug-addiction-counselor-gotten-worse/
County Health Rankings - https://www.countyhealthrankings.org/app/texas/2020/measure/factors/138/data
County Health Rankings - https://www.countyhealthrankings.org/app/texas/2020/measure/factors/49/data