Alcohol and Drug Rehab Centers in Buda, Texas
The small city of Buda, Texas is a growing suburb in the Austin region. With a population of just over 7,000 people, this city is gaining popularity because it sits only 15 miles south of downtown Austin. As with most places in Texas, substance abuse is a growing problem in Buda, but there are a limited number of treatment facilities in town.
Rehab Centers In Buda, Texas
Buda offers one unique facility for those looking for substance abuse treatment. The quiet environment and rustic feel found in Buda make this center a worthwhile choice.
Austin Recovery: Hicks Family Ranch
As the name suggests, this Austin Recovery facility offers a scenic view as well as a comprehensive substance abuse treatment program. The facility provides three distinct treatment options:
In addition, there is an alumni association that provides support once treatment is complete. Since 1967, Austin Recovery has been helping individuals and families rebuild.
Rehab Centers Near Buda, Texas
Austin is a 20-minute drive from Buda and is home to numerous drug and alcohol rehab programs. Due to Austin’s size, there should be plenty of options to meet the person’s unique needs.
Texas Star Recovery, Austin, Texas
Texas Star provides an inpatient program staffed with medical and clinical staff in a safe environment. With a clinical approach to treatment, the center offers psychiatric evaluation, a dual diagnosis program, 24/7 nursing care, and daily assessments with physicians or nurse practitioners.
Maintenance And Recovery Services (MARS), Austin, Texas
MARS operates two maintenance clinics in Austin to treat opioid addiction. They currently provide both methadone and buprenorphine to address opioid-related cravings and dependence. Along with medication, MARS also offers counseling, education, relapse prevention, and ongoing medical monitoring and follow-up services.
Substance Abuse In Buda & Hays County
The small size and rural setting of Buda, Texas have not stopped the escalation of substance abuse within the community. As with most areas, opioid addiction is a growing problem, especially among young people. Consider some other critical substance abuse facts about Buda and Hays County:
- The number of opioid-related deaths is declining in most of Texas, but continue to rise in Hays County in people between the ages of 16-25.
- In Hays County, the number of people that die from chronic liver disease and cirrhosis (likely due to alcohol abuse) is around 37 per 100,000 people on average. That’s slightly higher than the state and national averages.
- In Hays County, 31.9 percent of the population smokes cigarettes.
Traveling for the Best Program
Buda is a small city with limited options for substance abuse treatment. Families might need to consider looking into other parts of Texas to find a rehab center that will best serve their needs. For more information about substance abuse treatment in Texas, contact Rehabcenter.net today.
Find a Rehab Center in Buda, Texas
Austin Recovery Inc Hicks Family Mens Recovery Ranch
- Dual diagnosis treatment (Persons with co-occurring mental and substance abuse disorders)
- Addiction treatment for men
- ASL or other assistance for hearing impaired
- Addiction treatment for Christians
- Residential short-term inpatient treatment (30 days or less)
- Residential long-term inpatient treatment (60, 90, 120 days)
**The facilities and organizations mentioned in this article are not affiliated with RehabCenter.net
Click here to view our Treatment Center Inclusion Policy