Addiction and Treatment Statistics for Rolling Hills Estates, California
The city of Rolling Hills Estates, California is home to around 8,226 people. Despite being a small city, Rolling Hills Estates is no stranger to substance abuse and the trouble it can cause a community. Fortunately, addiction treatment is available in the area.
Alcohol And Drug Rehab Centers In Rolling Hills Estates, California
The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration offers no Rolling Hills Estates listings for drug and alcohol rehab centers. Individuals looking for this kind of care should check Torrance, Long Beach, and other nearby towns and cities for treatment programs.
Alcohol And Drug Rehab Centers Near Rolling Hills Estates, California
Seeking treatment for a substance use disorder near Rolling Hills Estates provides an individual with several rehab programs to consider. Exploring these programs may help increase a person’s chance of finding the right rehab center for their personal needs.
Get treatment when
and how you need it.
Substance Abuse In Rolling Hills Estates And Los Angeles County
Los Angeles County has dealt with ongoing problems involving opioid and methamphetamine misuse, especially during the last few years.
- Adults aged 25 and under have the highest rate of substance use disorder diagnoses in Los Angeles County (20.2 percent). The rate for adults aged 26 and up is 6.9 percent.
- Drug overdose death rates in Los Angeles County went from 61.7 percent in 2011 to 78.1 percent in 2015.
- Fentanyl toxicology cases in Los Angeles County were twice as high in 2015 as in 2016.
- 28.3 percent of toxicology cases in Los Angeles County in 2016 involved methamphetamine.
- Los Angeles County had 447 overdose deaths involving opioids in 2017 and 605 hospitalizations for opioid overdoses that same year.
- From 2014 to 2016, Los Angeles County had 2,288 deaths from drug overdoses.
For help exploring your options for drug and alcohol rehab programs near Rolling Hills Estates, please contact us today.Article Sources
California Department of Public Health - https://discovery.cdph.ca.gov/CDIC/ODdash/
County Health Rankings - http://www.countyhealthrankings.org/app/california/2018/measure/factors/138/data
County of Los Angeles Public Health - http://publichealth.lacounty.gov/sapc/MDU/MDBrief/CostBriefFinal.pdf
National Drug Early Warning System - https://ndews.umd.edu/sites/ndews.umd.edu/files/los-angeles-scs-drug-use-patterns-and-trends-2017-final.pdf