Addiction and Treatment Statistics for Laguna Niguel, California
Laguna Niguel is an Orange County, California community that is decidedly suburban in nature. Home to nearly 63,000 people and close to the Pacific Ocean, this community is an affluent one that takes advantage of the location near the ocean and the mild coastal climate. However, drugs and alcohol create problems for local residents, which requires effective treatment facilities.
Rehab Centers In Laguna Niguel, California
Within the community of Laguna Niguel, those who need addiction treatment have access to at least one rehab center.
Rehab Centers Near Laguna Niguel, California
Laguna Niguel residents have access to several more addiction treatment centers in nearby communities like Laguna Beach and Dana Point.
Get treatment when
and how you need it.
Substance Abuse In Laguna Niguel & Orange County
Laguna Niguel is not immune to the addiction struggles that plagues Orange County. In fact, statistics show that this remains a serious concern for people who live in the region. Some of these numbers include:
- In 2015, 791 people were hospitalized for drug-induced mental disorders.
- That same year, 485 people were hospitalized with alcohol dependence syndrome.
- Drug dependence was responsible for 505 hospitalizations in 2015.
- In 2015, 398 people died due to drug or alcohol poisoning.
- The majority of the coroner-investigated overdose deaths in the county were due to opioid use, which was responsible for 66.8 percent of the deaths.
Traveling For The Best Program
Addiction is an individualized disease that affects each person differently. Getting help for addiction means finding a treatment program that fits an individual’s unique needs. This may require traveling outside of Laguna Niguel, Orange County, or even California.
Get help finding the right addiction treatment center by contacting RehabCenter.net today, and find a program that is perfectly catered to an individual’s needs.Article Sources
Orange County Health Care Agency - http://www.ochealthinfo.com/about/admin/pubs/od