3 Drug Rehab Centers Near Dixon, California
The city of Dixon has a population of roughly 20,202 individuals. Dixon is about halfway between Sacramento and Fairfield. I-80 runs along the city’s western edge, providing residents with a convenient way to travel or commute. Dixon has several local parks available, but there are limited options for addiction treatment.
Rehab Centers In Dixon, California
There are no alcohol or drug rehab centers listed by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA). Adults who are experiencing a substance use disorder should seek treatment in a neighboring town or city.
Rehab Centers Near Dixon, California
Adults searching for addiction treatment centers near Dixon have a number of options to consider in Davis, Woodland, and Fairfield.
Don't wait. Get help now.
Call to be connected with an Addiction Campuses treatment specialist.
Substance Abuse In Dixon & Solano County
Solano County has had serious problems with the overuse of opioids, including prescription medications. Consider some statistics from the county:
- Between 2014 and 2016, the total number of drug overdose deaths in Solano County was 176.
- There were 343,000 opioid prescriptions written in 2016, which works out to nearly one prescription per resident in Solano County.
- Solano County had 18 emergency room visits for heroin overdoses in 2014. The following year, there were 42 of these visits, which represents a 133 percent increase.
- There were 65 residents who were hospitalized for opioid overdoses in 2015 in Solano County, which was a 38 percent increase from 2014.
- In 2014, Solano County had 27 opioid deaths. This went down to 19 deaths in 2015 and 14 deaths in 2016. Six out of seven of these deaths were due to prescription opioids.
Traveling For The Best Program
With Dixon not offering any options for drug and alcohol treatment, it’s necessary for individuals to explore nearby facilities. Researching other cities or states to see what kinds of programs are available can help patients narrow down their options and choose the most effective type of care. Being willing to travel can increase the chance of finding a program geared towards individual needs.
For more information on alcohol and drug rehab centers outside of Dixon, please contact RehabCenter.net.Article Sources
County Health Rankings - http://www.countyhealthrankings.org/app/california/2018/measure/factors/138/data
Solano County Public Health Department - https://admin.solanocounty.com:4433/civicax/filebank/blobdload.aspx?BlobID=28005