Alcohol and Drug Rehab Centers in Lovell, WyomingLovell Wyoming is one of the smallest cities in Wyoming. Unfortunately there is only one treatment option, Big Horn Basin Counseling Services. Big Horn Basin Rehab offers outpatient with dual diagnosis counseling. Dual diagnosis is when a counselor, psychiatrist or therapist treats not only the addiction but the underlying issues like depression or anxiety.
Other Treatment Options For Lovell
If you are looking for a residential program than leaving Lovell is your only option. In Cheyenne, there is a long term inpatient program that works with most insurances include the Affordable Health Care Act.
Find a Rehab Center in Lovell, Wyoming
Big Horn Basin Counseling Services
- Adolescents (teen) addiction treatment
- Dual diagnosis treatment (Persons with co-occurring mental and substance abuse disorders)
- Court ordered addiction treatment
- ASL or other assistance for hearing impaired
- Addiction treatment for Christians
- Outpatient counseling treatment
- Holistic rehabilitation treatment, alternative treatment
**The facilities and organizations mentioned in this article are not affiliated with RehabCenter.net
Click here to view our Treatment Center Inclusion Policy