Alcohol and Drug Rehab Centers in Jackson, WyomingJackson is a town in the Jackson Hole, the famous ski resort town in Wyoming. Jackson, a small city of a little more than 10,000 residents, sees its share of drug abuse and alcoholism with residents and tourists. The beautiful scenery in Jackson can be a great place to rehabilitate from any type of addiction. There is only one facility in Jackson, the Curran Seeley Foundation, which provides dual diagnosis treatment, and also Christian therapy.
Weather In Jackson
If you decide to enter Curran Seeley Foundation Program, packing for the weather is essential. If you are heading to rehab in the winter months it will be cold and snowy. 20-35 degrees is the average temp. During the spring and summer months you can expect to wear shorts and short-sleeve shirts with the occasional use of a jacket at nights. Average temps during the summer is 65-80 degrees.
Transportation and Lodging
Jackson has an airport but its very small. Only private plans can fly into Jackson. Your best bet is to fly into Cheyenne and then drive to Jackson for rehabilitation. Jackson does provide several different types of lodging options. If visiting a loved one in rehab, you can choose from bed and breakfasts, or traditional hotels like Holiday Inn.
Find a Rehab Center in Jackson, Wyoming
Curran Seeley Foundation
- Adolescents (teen) addiction treatment
- Dual diagnosis treatment (Persons with co-occurring mental and substance abuse disorders)
- Addiction treatment for women
- Addiction treatment for men
- Court ordered alcohol treatment for DUI/DWI offenders
- Court ordered addiction treatment
- Addiction treatment for Christians
- Outpatient counseling treatment
- Holistic rehabilitation treatment, alternative treatment
**The facilities and organizations mentioned in this article are not affiliated with RehabCenter.net
Click here to view our Treatment Center Inclusion Policy