Top 4 Drug Rehab Centers Near Stoughton, Wisconsin
Roughly 13,088 people call Stoughton, Wisconsin home. The Yahara River runs through parts of the city, which is located close to Lake Kegonsa. Some notable places to go in Stoughton include Kiwanis Disc Golf Course, Troll Beach water park, and the Yahara River Trail Walking Bridge.
Rehab Centers In Stoughton, Wisconsin
As a relatively small Wisconsin city, Stoughton does not have many alcohol and drug rehab centers. That said, individuals who need help for a substance use disorder do have one addiction treatment option to consider in Stoughton.
Don't wait. Get help now.
Call to be connected with an Addiction Campuses treatment specialist.
Rehab Centers Near Stoughton, Wisconsin
Since Stoughton is located near Madison, the state capital and second largest city in Wisconsin, people who are seeking drug and alcohol rehab centers near Stoughton will find several options available.
Substance Abuse In Stoughton And Dane County
Dane County has experienced serious problems with drug and alcohol use in recent years that continue to worsen. Between 2012 and 2014, there were 237 drug overdose deaths in Dane County. From 2014 to 2016, this number went up to 267 deaths.
Other substance abuse issues in Dane County include:
- There was a total of 85 opioid overdose deaths in Dane County in 2016. Two in five of these deaths involved synthetic opioids.
- From 2014 to 2016, one in two opioid deaths in Dane County involved the use of heroin.
- The heroin mortality rate was seven times higher in 2016 than 2007 in Dane County, and the synthetic opioid mortality rate in 2016 was 4.5 times higher than in 2009.
- Three percent of motor vehicle deaths in Dane County in 2014 were related to alcohol.
- Alcohol-related hospitalizations had a rate of 678 per 100,000 residents from 2013 to 2014 in Dane County.
Traveling For The Best Program
Although undergoing treatment for a substance use disorder in Stoughton is convenient, the rehab programs that are available in Stoughton might not be best for every individual’s situation.
Those who are seeking care for drug or alcohol abuse may want to look outside of Stoughton for other addiction treatment facilities to see what else is available. This opens up more rehab options and ensures that those struggling with addiction enroll the most effective recovery program.
If you or someone you love is looking for alcohol and drug treatment near Stoughton, Wisconsin, please contact us today.Article Sources
Wisconsin Department of Health Services - https://www.dhs.wisconsin.gov/publications/p4/p45718-16.pdf
Public Health Madison and Dane County - https://www.publichealthmdc.com/documents/Heroin2018.pdf
County Health Rankings - http://www.countyhealthrankings.org/app/wisconsin/2018/measure/factors/138/data