4 Drug Rehab Centers in Hartford, Wisconsin
Hartford, Wisconsin is in both Washington County and Dodge County and is home to over 14,000 people. It was named one of The 50 Safest Cities to Raise a Child in 2018. Each summer, Hartford offers fun activities for all ages, such as the Summer Playground Camp, to its residents.
There are also many private alcohol and drug rehab programs near Hartford. Still, there are significant numbers of people in the Hartford area who need addiction treatment and do not receive it.
Alcohol And Drug Rehab Centers In Hartford, Wisconsin
Hartford, Wisconsin contains several rehab centers that assist those ready to stop abusing drugs or alcohol. Addiction treatment helps people overcome the pattern of addiction and learn how to shift their way of living.
Don't wait. Get help now.
Call to be connected with an Addiction Campuses treatment specialist.
Rehab Centers Near Hartford, Wisconsin
Individuals who are seeking treatment for alcohol and drug use disorders may want to consider addiction treatment facilities outside Hartford, such as those in nearby Milwaukee. As one of Wisconsin’s largest cities, Milwaukee has more rehab centers to choose from.
Substance Abuse In Hartford And Washington County
Hartford and Washington County show signs of substance abuse problems. The following statistics provide a picture of some of the alcohol and drug abuse found in this area.
- In 2016, 4.6 people per 1,000 Hartford residents participated in a substance abuse program from a Washington County agency.
- The Washington County sheriff’s drug unit requested 176 charges and wrote 21 ordinance citations in 2015.
- Out of tenth graders in Washington County, 8.5 percent reported in 2014 that they abused prescription drugs within the last month.
- Washington County Sherriff Deputies issued 216 citations for Operating While Intoxicated (OWI) and 183 citations for Prohibited Alcohol Concentration (PAC) in 2013.
- Washington County had seven reported heroin overdose deaths from 2009 to 2013.
Traveling For The Best Program
Hartford is a relatively small city that only provides outpatient rehab programs. Someone who would benefit from an inpatient addiction treatment program would need to travel to another city in Wisconsin or a neighboring state.
Traveling can be beneficial because each person has different needs. Certain substance abuse treatment programs will meet those needs better than others. Comparing rehab programs can be helpful in determining which is best for a person’s unique situation.
Contact a specialist today for assistance finding the ideal alcohol and drug rehab program in Wisconsin.Article Sources
Wisconsin Department of Health Services - https://www.dhs.wisconsin.gov/aoda/substance-use-participants-served.htm
Sheriff’s Office Washington County, WI - http://www.washingtoncountysheriffwi.org/drug_unit.php
Washington County, Wisconsin - http://washozwi.gov/Portals/WashOzHealthDept/Documents/2015%20CHA.pdf?ver=2017-01-06-090259-030