Alcohol and Drug Rehab Centers in Glendale, Wisconsin
Glendale, Wisconsin Alcohol And Drug Rehab Centers
As a suburb of Milwaukee, Glendale has several options for addiction treatment in the city and surrounding area. The facilities below alcohol and drug rehab centers that provide various levels of care for individuals struggling with substance abuse.
Clean Slate, Glendale
Clean Slate is an outpatient treatment center for opioid addiction. This medical facility provides medication-assisted treatment (MAT) using Suboxone, Vivitrol, Zubsolv, or Subutex. MAT is paired with individualized treatment plans. Clean Slate partners with medical and behavioral health professionals to help individuals get the help they need.
R.E.A.C.H. Inc., Comprehensive Mental Health Clinic, Brown Deer
REACH Clinic provides outpatient addiction treatment through several unique therapies. These include moral reconation therapy, process groups, didactic group therapy, acupuncture, massage, exercise, nutrition, and others. This facility takes a holistic approach to addiction treatment, aiming to heal the whole person and prevent relapse.
Genesis House, Waukesha
Genesis House offers an inpatient addiction treatment program to men. Recovering individuals may stay for 30 to 180 days in this 12-bed facility. When appropriate, individuals may find employment and reintegrate into society while still living at Genesis House. Treatment in the residential program includes group therapy, individual counseling, education, family involvement, recreation, and access to community resources.
Meta House, Milwaukee
Meta House serves women who struggle with drug and alcohol abuse and addiction. Women are allowed to bring their children with them to the residential treatment program. This program focuses on improving life skills, coping skills, and parenting ability. Individuals who complete an inpatient program may continue in outpatient treatment or transitional living.
Rogers Behavioral Health, West Allis
Rogers Behavioral Health provides inpatient and outpatient treatment to adults, adolescents, and children suffering from mental health disorders, including addiction. Rogers Memorial Hospital offers inpatient medical detox for adults and a residential Adolescent Recovery Program. Partial hospitalization programs (PHPs) and intensive outpatient programs (IOPs) are available at the Lincoln Center.
Milwaukee County Substance Abuse Issues
Milwaukee County is heavily populated, which makes it a target for drug trafficking. It also has one of the highest rates of excessive drinking in the United States. Some recent drug and alcohol abuse issues that have arisen in Milwaukee County include:
- The Milwaukee-West Allis metropolitan area was named the 20th drunkest city in the United States.
- Cocaine overdose deaths have risen sharply from less than 50 in 2013 to 149 in 2017. The Medical Examiner’s office states that this may be from people mixing cocaine with heroin that is unknowingly laced with fentanyl.
- Opioid overdose deaths have also risen dramatically in the last five years. Heroin and fentanyl caused 84 percent of opioid deaths and 80 percent of all overdose deaths in 2017.
Traveling For Addiction Treatment
Some people find it helpful to travel for addiction treatment. Immersion into a new environment can be life-changing, and the therapeutic community of many treatment centers provides constant support. Home life is often a reminder of substance abuse, and leaving home is the fresh start many people need.
Traveling for addiction treatment also opens up the opportunity for a person to explore different programs and find the best one for their needs.
To learn more about drug and alcohol rehab centers in and around Wisconsin, speak with one of our compassionate specialists today.
Find a Rehab Center in Glendale, Wisconsin
REACH Inc Comprehensive Menth Health Clinic
- Adolescents (teen) addiction treatment
- Dual diagnosis treatment (Persons with co-occurring mental and substance abuse disorders)
- Addiction treatment for persons with HIV/AIDS
- Addiction treatment for gays and lesbians
- Addiction treatment for pregnant/postpartum women
- Addiction treatment for women
- Addiction treatment for men
- Court ordered alcohol treatment for DUI/DWI offenders
- Court ordered addiction treatment
- ASL or other assistance for hearing impaired
- Outpatient counseling treatment
- Holistic rehabilitation treatment, alternative treatment
**The facilities and organizations mentioned in this article are not affiliated with RehabCenter.net
Click here to view our Treatment Center Inclusion Policy