Addiction and Treatment Statistics for Woodinville, Washington
Alcohol & Drug Rehab Centers In Woodinville, Washington
Woodinville provides at least two addiction treatment centers for residents who are ready to begin their recovery.
Get treatment when
and how you need it.
Alcohol And Drug Rehab Centers Near Woodinville, Washington
Those who want to explore additional options outside Woodinville can consider rehab centers located in nearby Bothell.
Substance Abuse In Woodinville & King County, Washington
While Seattle may dominate the biggest headlines related to addiction, the problem can be seen in much smaller cities and towns in King County. The following facts are true for the region:
- Drugs and alcohol caused 379 deaths in 2017 (up from 348 in 2016).
- In 2017, there were 176 deaths attributed to methamphetamine (up from 18 in 2008).
- African Americans experienced a 30% higher rate of death, while Native Americans experienced a 50% higher rate of death than the general population.
- 50% of all deaths affected those under 46 years old.
- 17% of all deaths affected homeless individuals.
Leaving Woodinville, Washington For Treatment
Searching for a treatment center can be daunting, especially considering the number of options both in and around the Woodinville area. If you have questions about the right place for you, or are willing to leave the local area, contact RehabCenter.net to talk to a treatment specialist.Article Sources