Drug Rehab Centers in Sedro Woolley, Washington
Alcohol And Drug Rehab Centers In Sedro-Woolley, Washington
Currently, there is at least one drug and alcohol rehab center located in Sedro-Woolley, Washington.
Alcohol And Drug Rehab Centers Near Sedro-Woolley, Washington
There are additional rehab centers within five miles of Sedro-Woolley in Burlington, Washington.
Don't wait. Get help now.
Call to be connected with an Addiction Campuses treatment specialist.
Substance Abuse In Sedro-Woolley & Skagit County, Washington
Skagit County Public Health held a Regional Opioid Youth Services Forum in 2018. The organization’s statistics tell the story of a county that continues to struggle with the impact of drug and alcohol use on its vulnerable youth:
- In 2017, about one in 20 male and female students in the 12th grade had used prescription opioids to get high within the 30 days prior.
- The number of female 8th-grade students admitting to such substance use increased during the fall of 2018 survey period.
- The rate of use among male students in that age range remained steady.
- By the 2020 survey period, though, it’s expected that male substance abuse will sharply rise while use by female students will drop.
- The above pattern is expected to continue in students who are surveyed in grades 10 and 12.
Leaving Sedro-Woolley, Washington For Treatment
Sedro-Woolley doesn’t offer many options for rehab centers within its city limits, so residents can expect to travel for addiction treatment. In some cases, it can be helpful to travel long distances for the right program. To learn more, contact RehabCenter.net and speak to an addiction treatment specialist.Article Sources
Skagit County Public Health - http://www.northsoundbho.org/BHO_Planning/Opioid_Reduction_Planning/David_Jefferson_Data_Presentation_Powerpoint/pdf