Top 4 Drug Rehab Centers in Herndon, Virginia
Herndon is located close to the Maryland border and other Virginia cities, providing residents with multiple options for addiction treatment. When individuals living in Herndon need to stay local for treatment, there is one outpatient rehab center in town.
Alcohol And Drug Rehab Centers In Herndon, Virginia
Herndon residents have at least one drug and alcohol rehab center that provides outpatient services.
Alcohol And Drug Rehab Centers Near Herndon, Virginia
Several drug and alcohol rehab centers are located within ten miles of Herndon in Great Falls, Ashburn, and Centerville, Virginia.
Don't wait. Get help now.
Call to be connected with an Addiction Campuses treatment specialist.
Substance Abuse In Herndon & Fairfax County
The misuse of opioid substances, including prescription opioids, has been a problem in Fairfax County in recent years. Consider some drug-related facts:
- From 2014 to 2016, Fairfax County had 269 fatalities due to drug overdose.
- Fairfax County had 199 deaths that involved opioid overdoses from 2012 through 2016.
- There was an opioid prescription rate of 24.9 per 100 residents in 2017.
- Fairfax County had a total of 120 drug-related deaths in 2017 alone.
- In Fairfax County, there were 80 opioid-related deaths in 2016, and 104 deaths in 2017.
How To Find Addiction Treatment Outside Of Herndon, Virginia
When those requiring treatment for addiction are searching for rehab centers, it’s important to consider treatment outside of Herndon. This should involve comparing the kinds of services and programs that are offered in order to determine which facility provides the right care.
To get assistance searching for and finding available alcohol and drug rehab centers in Virginia or other states, contact RehabCenter.net today.Article Sources
amFAR - https://opioid.amfar.org/VA
County Health Rankings - http://www.countyhealthrankings.org/app/virginia/2018/measure/factors/138/data