4 Drug Rehab Centers in Front Royal, Virginia
Front Royal, Virginia is just minutes away from Winchester and other towns and cities, so residents have several places to look for drug and alcohol rehab centers. Front Royal residents can also access addiction treatment within the local community.
Drug And Alcohol Rehab Centers In Front Royal, Virginia
Residents who want to stay in Front Royal for rehab have one outpatient addiction treatment center available.
Drug And Alcohol Rehab Centers Near Front Royal, Virginia
Residential and outpatient facilities and programs are located within 20 miles of Front Royal in nearby Winchester.
Don't wait. Get help now.
Call to be connected with an Addiction Campuses treatment specialist.
Substance Abuse In Front Royal & Warren County
Warren County has been having problems with opioid overdoses, especially in the past few years. Consider some local facts regarding substance abuse:
- Warren County had 31 drug-related overdose deaths from 2014 through 2016.
- In 2015, Warren County had eight fatal overdoses involving fentanyl or heroin, and seven involving prescription opioids.
- Warren County had a total of five fatal overdoses involving heroin or fentanyl in 2016, and seven involving prescription opioids.
- In 2017, Warren County had 14 overdose fatalities involving fentanyl or heroin, and five involving prescription opioids.
- Warren County had a written opioid prescription rate of 77.5 per 100 individuals.
How To Find Addiction Treatment
For some people with a drug or alcohol addiction, staying in their own town or city for care is not always the best choice. Those who live in Front Royal should be willing to explore other rehab center options located in different cities or states.
Doing this gives them a chance to compare different programs and services to ensure that they end up receiving the best treatment for their specific needs.
If you or a loved one need help finding addiction treatment in Virginia or the surrounding areas, reach out and connect with a treatment specialist at RehabCenter.net.Article Sources
amFAR - https://opioid.amfar.org/VA
County Health Rankings - http://www.countyhealthrankings.org/app/virginia/2018/measure/factors/138/data
Virginia Department of Health - http://www.vdh.virginia.gov/data/opioid-overdose/