Top 4 Drug Rehab Centers in Annandale, Virginia
Annandale, Virginia is located close to Arlington, Washington, D.C., and other cities, which provides individuals with more areas to check for drug and alcohol rehab centers. However, Annandale residents also have access to a variety of treatment centers located within city limits.
Drug And Alcohol Rehab Centers In Annandale, Virginia
Individuals who need to find addiction treatment have at least three options to consider in Annandale. These programs and services include outpatient care and partial hospitalization.
Don't wait. Get help now.
Call to be connected with an Addiction Campuses treatment specialist.
Drug And Alcohol Rehab Centers Near Annandale, Virginia
Residential services and other types of addiction treatment can be found within five miles of Annandale in Arlington, Virginia.
Substance Abuse In Annandale & Fairfax County
Fairfax County has had some serious problems with opioid abuse, including overdose fatalities in recent years. Some facts from the region include:
- Fairfax County had a total of 189 fatal drug overdoses from 2012 through 2014. Between 2014 and 2016, Fairfax County had a total of 269 drug overdose fatalities. From 2012 to 2016, 199 of these fatalities were due to opioids.
- In 2017, Fairfax County had a 24.9 percent rate of opioid prescriptions per 100 residents.
- Fairfax County had a total of 120 drug-related deaths in 2017.
- The county had a 30 percent increase in opioid overdose fatalities from 2016 to 2017.
- There were 80 opioid-related deaths in 2016 and 104 in 2017. This was the highest number of fatal opioid overdoses in Virginia in 2017.
How To Find Addiction Treatment
Although Annandale offers a few addiction treatment centers, individuals and families should look for other options to find a program well-suited to their needs. Searching for rehab centers in other cities, towns, and states can provide more treatment centers to choose from.
To get assistance finding drug and alcohol rehab centers in Virginia or the surrounding states, please contact RehabCenter.net today.Article Sources
amFAR - https://opioid.amfar.org/VA
County Health Rankings - http://www.countyhealthrankings.org/app/virginia/2018/measure/factors/138/data