Addiction and Treatment Statistics for Weslaco, Texas
Weslaco, with more than 40,000 residents, is located east of McAllen Texas in the Rio Grande Valley and is across the Rio Grande from Nuevo Progreso, Tamaulipas, Mexico. Weslaco is located on Interstate 2 and U.S. 83 in Hidalgo County and serves as a major cross-border trade, tourism, and retail center.
Rehab Centers In Weslaco, Texas
Weslaco is a thriving community of 40,000 people which benefits from local businesses. The community has a medical center and Level 3 Trauma unit, as well as behavioral health and alcohol and drug rehab centers.
Find a Rehab Center in Weslaco, Texas
South Texas Council on Alc/Drug Abuse
- Adolescents (teen) addiction treatment
- Addiction treatment for persons with HIV/AIDS
- Addiction treatment for women
- Addiction treatment for Christians
- Outpatient counseling treatment
- Holistic rehabilitation treatment, alternative treatment
**The facilities and organizations mentioned in this article are not affiliated with RehabCenter.net
Click here to view our Treatment Center Inclusion Policy