Addiction and Treatment Statistics for Vernon, Texas
Vernon, Texas is a town where the motto is “Steer Our Way!” thanks to seven million head of cattle that came through in the 1800s. Today, the city has a population of 10,531 in 2014 with a decline of nearly 10 percent since 2000.
The North Texas State Hospital is located in Vernon, which increases services for individuals in need of treatment. Learn more about what you can expect to find when you travel to Vernon, Texas for treatment for alcohol and drugs.
Find a Rehab Center in Vernon, Texas
North Texas State Hospital Vernon Campus/Adolescent Forensic Prog
- Adolescents (teen) addiction treatment
- Dual diagnosis treatment (Persons with co-occurring mental and substance abuse disorders)
- Court ordered addiction treatment
- ASL or other assistance for hearing impaired
- Holistic rehabilitation treatment, alternative treatment
**The facilities and organizations mentioned in this article are not affiliated with RehabCenter.net
Click here to view our Treatment Center Inclusion Policy