Alcohol and Drug Rehab Centers in Lakeside, Texas
Substance Abuse In Lakeside, Tarrant County
Lakeside is located between Azle and Fort Worth and shares schools with the nearby community. Youth surveys and Tarrant County’s Drug Impact Index compile statistics from adults and young people in both communities:
- The top substances leading to treatment program admissions in Tarrant County in 2014 were opiates (28%), closely followed by alcohol (26%).
- 28 youth under age 18 were arrested for DUI in Tarrant County in 2014, while 95 were arrested for being drunk in public.
- In 2014, 18.5% of young people under age 18 in Azle and Lakeside reported using alcohol in the prior month.
Traveling For The Best Program
People living in Lakeside can find over 120 rehab programs within a five-mile radius of home. Residential programs are located throughout the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. However, it may be wise to consider traveling elsewhere in Texas to locate a program best for the person struggling with addiction. For more information on rehab centers in Texas, contact RehabCenter.net.
Find a Rehab Center in Lakeside, Texas
Substance Abuse Guidance and Education (SAGE)
- Court ordered alcohol treatment for DUI/DWI offenders
- Outpatient counseling treatment
**The facilities and organizations mentioned in this article are not affiliated with RehabCenter.net
Click here to view our Treatment Center Inclusion Policy