Alcohol and Drug Rehab Centers in Boerne, Texas
Substance Abuse In Boerne And Kendall County
In early 2018, Kendall County commissioners pursued a lawsuit against “various drug manufacturers, developers, suppliers, and others” based on the stance that community members need to be protected from the opioid epidemic.
Substance abuse issues throughout the state of Texas that impact Boerne and Kendall County include:
- Methamphetamine is the number one concern recognized by the Houston DEA Field Divisions.
- Cocaine is ranked as the second biggest illicit drug threat in the area.
- Six percent of benzodiazepine fatalities in 2017 involved opioids like Tramadol or Fentanyl.
Traveling For The Best Program
While there may be only one treatment option directly located in Boerne, there are many excellent facilities within a reasonable distance. Be open to travel to the treatment center that best fits your needs, without settling for a closer one that’s not a good fit.
If you’re ready to take that brave step towards healing and recovery, contact rehabcenter.net for more resources about Texas addiction treatment today.
Find a Rehab Center in Boerne, Texas
Covenant Hill Treatment Facility
- Dual diagnosis treatment (Persons with co-occurring mental and substance abuse disorders)
- Addiction treatment for women
- Outpatient counseling treatment
- Inpatient partial hospitalization/day treatment/work programs
- Residential short-term inpatient treatment (30 days or less)
- Residential long-term inpatient treatment (60, 90, 120 days)
**The facilities and organizations mentioned in this article are not affiliated with RehabCenter.net
Click here to view our Treatment Center Inclusion Policy