Argyle, Texas Substance Use Statistics And Treatment Options
Denton County and Argyle have experienced a large number of drug overdose deaths and other substance use problems in recent years. Several alcohol and drug rehab options are available in and around the Argyle area for recovery.
Substance Use Statistics In Argyle And Denton County, Texas
- From 2016 through 2018, Denton County recorded a total of 196 fatal drug overdoses.
- In 2017, Denton County had 72 drug-related deaths and an opioid prescription rate of 53.8 per 100 residents.
- Denton County reported a total of 40,726 hospital visits due to substance misuse in 2017. 82 percent of hospital visits were outpatient.
- Roughly 82 percent of those who went to the hospital for substance misuse were between 26 and 60 years old. Most of these visits were due to nicotine addiction.
- Other hospital visits for substance misuse during that year were due to alcohol, cannabis, cocaine, opiates, and psychoactive substances.
- In 2017, roughly 22 percent of adults in Denton County admitted to binge drinking or drinking an excessive amount of alcohol.
- As of 2020, Denton County has 11 substance abuse facilities. Out of these facilities, there are six that offer medication-assisted treatment as an option for those who have an opioid or alcohol addiction. There are also a total of 101 providers in
- Denton County who are licensed to provide patients with buprenorphine in order to treat opioid addiction.
Get treatment when
and how you need it.
Addiction Treatment Options In Argyle, Texas
While looking for professional rehab options, keep in mind that ones offering individualized care tend to have the best outcomes.
These programs provide a personalized approach based on what you specifically need for recovery. The Treehouse offers this kind of approach at a campus near Argyle. At The Treehouse, you’ll have access to detox, inpatient care, and more.
Drug And Alcohol Detox Programs
The withdrawal process takes a toll on people physically and mentally, which means it’s important to have the support and a safe environment as you try to manage symptoms.
Drug and alcohol detox programs with medical monitoring or supervision offer prompt care when needed and a safe place to experience withdrawal from alcohol or drugs.
Inpatient Addiction Treatment
An inpatient rehab program ensures you have plenty of support and access to several kinds of addiction treatment services.
Inpatient programs are offered in residential treatment centers that have around-the-clock supervision, as well as nurses, counselors, and other professionals on hand for treatment. Both short-term and long-term programs are available with inpatient care.
Outpatient Drug Rehab
An outpatient rehab program is a suitable option when you have mild addiction. These programs have you going to and from an outpatient facility during the week to participate in group or one-on-one therapy sessions.
Depending on your needs, you might have intensive outpatient treatment, standard outpatient treatment, or day treatment. You could also access outpatient treatment following a stay at an inpatient rehab center.
Medication-assisted treatment (MAT) programs are designed to address the difficulties that come with recovering from an opioid or alcohol addiction. MAT programs offer both behavioral therapy sessions and medication to reduce cravings and dependence.
Aftercare Planning And Services
Finishing a rehab program doesn’t mean you won’t need support anymore. Aftercare planning and services are intended to provide you with continuing support to help you achieve long-term recovery.
These services vary at each facility and might include sober-living housing, 12-step programs, access to community resources, or employment assistance.
How To Pay For Alcohol Or Drug Rehab
Paying for a professional rehab program involves using an insurance policy with full or partial coverage for these kinds of services. In some cases, you’ll also have out-of-pocket expenses.
Contacting your insurance provider and the rehab center is important for determining the amount of insurance coverage you have.
Virtual Care Is Available With Vertava Health
When you can’t go to a treatment center in person for rehab or mental health services, virtual therapy is an option.
Vertava Health provides group and individual therapy sessions as part of outpatient programs for mental and behavioral health, including addiction. These services allow you to get help for addiction without having to leave your home.
Located around 85 miles from Argyle, The Treehouse offers outdoor therapy as a way to recover from addiction. At our campus, you can go hiking and learn survival skills as part of our programs.
We also offer several other services for recovery, including art therapy, behavioral therapy, and mindfulness, and other kinds of stress management practices. To learn more, please contact The Treehouse today.Article Sources
County Health Rankings - https://www.countyhealthrankings.org/app/texas/2020/measure/factors/49/data
County Health Rankings - https://www.countyhealthrankings.org/app/texas/2020/measure/factors/138/data