3 Drug Rehab Centers in Tullahoma, Tennessee
Substance Abuse In Tullahoma & Coffee/Franklin Counties
Drug and alcohol use in Tullahoma and the surrounding counties can be significant. Though these areas offer a good quality of life, they are not immune to opioid, alcohol, and illicit drug overuse. Here are some facts to consider:
- In Coffee County, there were 18 drug overdose deaths in 2016.
- Excessive drinking is present in up to 12 percent of people living in Coffee and Franklin counties.
- In Franklin County, there were 22 drug overdose deaths in 2016.
How To Find Addiction Treatment
When you or your loved one needs drug and alcohol treatment, it’s best to choose a location that feels right to you. A variety of options exist in Tennessee outside of Tullahoma. Additionally, you may find a treatment program you prefer across the country.
If you are looking to explore options outside of the area, contact our addiction treatment specialists at RehabCenter.net for additional support.
Find a Rehab Center in Tullahoma, Tennessee
- ASL or other assistance for hearing impaired
- Outpatient counseling treatment
- Holistic rehabilitation treatment, alternative treatment
**The facilities and organizations mentioned in this article are not affiliated with RehabCenter.net
Click here to view our Treatment Center Inclusion Policy