5 Drug Rehab Centers Near Trenton, Tennessee
Substance Abuse In Trenton & Gibson County
Throughout the United States, it’s difficult to meet anyone who hasn’t directly or indirectly been affected by the opioid crisis or addiction in general. Although statistics have improved slightly in recent years, the data also indicates that Tennessee is still struggling:
- According to a report from the University of Wisconsin Population Health Institute, there were between 10 and 12 overdose deaths per 100,000 people in Gibson County in 2014.
- The Tennessee Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services (TDMHSAS) agreed to fund an anti-drug coalition for Gibson County in 2018 to help combat the area’s rampant drug problem.
How To Find Addiction Treatment
Since Trenton and the greater Gibson County area only has around 50,000 residents, resources in the immediate area might be hard to come by. Consider traveling outside of the county or to one of the many options in the surrounding area to find an available program.
In some cases, it might be best to even travel out-of-state for a program that fits all unique needs. Contact an experienced treatment specialist at RehabCenter.net for advice and information about taking the next step toward recovery.
Find a Rehab Center in Trenton, Tennessee
Carey Counseling Center Inc Trenton Site
- Adolescents (teen) addiction treatment
- Court ordered alcohol treatment for DUI/DWI offenders
- Outpatient counseling treatment
- Holistic rehabilitation treatment, alternative treatment
**The facilities and organizations mentioned in this article are not affiliated with RehabCenter.net
Click here to view our Treatment Center Inclusion Policy