5 Drug Rehab Centers Near Sweetwater, Tennessee
Substance Abuse In Sweetwater & Monroe County
As the most populous city in Monroe County, Sweetwater is often the location of many of the county’s drug and alcohol problems. The following facts highlight the need for treatment:
- In 2017, 10 residents of Monroe County died due to drug overdose.
- In 2014, 4.23 percent of Monroe County’s population admitted to using painkillers for nonmedical purposes.
- Also in 2014, 2.41 percent of the population admitted to struggling with drug abuse.
How To Find Addiction Treatment
Finding the right addiction treatment program is an important step in the recovery journey. For those with addiction, that may not be the programs nearest to Sweetwater, or even a treatment center in Tennessee.
Being willing to travel, even outside of the state, to access an effective rehab program is key to a successful recovery.
Find the right treatment center by talking to an addiction treatment specialist today. To receive help and guidance, contact RehabCenter.net.
Find a Rehab Center in Sweetwater, Tennessee
Action Counseling and Consulting
- Dual diagnosis treatment (Persons with co-occurring mental and substance abuse disorders)
- Court ordered alcohol treatment for DUI/DWI offenders
- ASL or other assistance for hearing impaired
- Outpatient counseling treatment
**The facilities and organizations mentioned in this article are not affiliated with RehabCenter.net
Click here to view our Treatment Center Inclusion Policy
amFAR - https://opioid.amfar.org/TN