4 Drug Rehab Centers in Smyrna, Tennessee
Substance Abuse In Smyrna & Rutherford County
The data gathered by amfAR makes it apparent that the residents of Rutherford County have been affected by substance abuse. Consider the following facts:
- In 2017, 65 individuals in the county died after overdosing on drugs.
- In 2014, over four percent of residents who are 12 years or older reported that they use pain relievers for non-medical purposes.
- More than two percent of that same population noted that they have a dependence on drugs or alcohol.
How To Find Addiction Treatment
Finding the best program for a loved one means that friends and family must be willing to travel outside the Smyrna city limits. This includes being open to inpatient care in nearby locations such as Nashville, or even in the surrounding states.
Contact RehabCenter.net to find available treatment programs today.
Find a Rehab Center in Smyrna, Tennessee
- Court ordered alcohol treatment for DUI/DWI offenders
- ASL or other assistance for hearing impaired
- Outpatient counseling treatment
- Holistic rehabilitation treatment, alternative treatment
**The facilities and organizations mentioned in this article are not affiliated with RehabCenter.net
Click here to view our Treatment Center Inclusion Policy
amFAR - https://opioid.amfar.org/TN