4 Drug Rehab Centers in Shelbyville, Tennessee
Substance Abuse In Shelbyville & Bedford County
Bedford County and the Shelbyville area tend to be high risk areas for opioid abuse. However, alcohol consumption and binge drinking are also common health problems here. Consider a few important details about the area:
- In 2016, there were 14 people that died from a drug overdose in the county.
- Excessive drinking was present in 12 percent of the population in 2016 as well.
- Alcohol-impaired driving deaths are also a key indicator of early death in Bedford County.
How To Find Addiction Treatment
Explore options outside of the Bedford County area to ensure you find the best care possible. Learn more about addiction treatment in Tennessee and across the U.S. by contacting our treatment specialists at RehabCenter.net today.
Find a Rehab Center in Shelbyville, Tennessee
Tony Rice Center Inc For Men
- Dual diagnosis treatment (Persons with co-occurring mental and substance abuse disorders)
- Addiction treatment for men
- Court ordered alcohol treatment for DUI/DWI offenders
- ASL or other assistance for hearing impaired
- Aftercare addiction treatment (Halfway houses, sober living facilities)
- Outpatient counseling treatment
- Residential long-term inpatient treatment (60, 90, 120 days)
**The facilities and organizations mentioned in this article are not affiliated with RehabCenter.net
Click here to view our Treatment Center Inclusion Policy