Drug Rehab Centers in Seymour, Tennessee
Substance Abuse In Seymour & Sevier County
Opioid misuse has been a growing problem in Sevier County, especially during the last few years. Facts related to substance abuse and overdose in the county include:
- There were 51 deaths due to drug overdose in Sevier County from 2012 through 2014. The county had 71 fatal drug overdoses from 2014 through 2016.
- Sevier County’s rate of fatal drug overdoses was 24.3 deaths per 100,000 people from 2012 to 2016.
- There were 35 overdose deaths from opioids in Sevier County between 2012 and 2015.
- In 2017, there was a rate of 99.5 written opioid prescriptions per 100 people in Sevier County.
How To Find Addiction Treatment
When individuals in Seymour are looking for addiction treatment centers, it’s important to find the right kind of program for their needs. Different facilities offer different kinds of addiction services.
Whether Seymour residents need outpatient or inpatient care, they should consider traveling to another city, town, or state if needed. This can improve their experience during rehab and help them fully recover.
To get assistance finding available alcohol and drug rehab centers in Tennessee or other states, please contact RehabCenter.net. Addiction treatment specialists are standing by to help.
Find a Rehab Center in Seymour, Tennessee
- Addiction treatment for women
- Residential short-term inpatient treatment (30 days or less)
- Residential long-term inpatient treatment (60, 90, 120 days)
Cherokee Health Systems
- ASL or other assistance for hearing impaired
- Outpatient counseling treatment
- Holistic rehabilitation treatment, alternative treatment
**The facilities and organizations mentioned in this article are not affiliated with RehabCenter.net
Click here to view our Treatment Center Inclusion Policy
amFAR - https://opioid.amfar.org/TN
County Health Rankings - http://www.countyhealthrankings.org/app/tennessee/2018/measure/factors/138/data
Tennessee Department of Health - https://www.tn.gov/content/dam/tn/health/documents/pdo/Sevier_Brief15.pdf
The Sycamore Institute - https://www.sycamoreinstitutetn.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/Sevier-Co-Tennessee-County-Health-Profile-July-2018.pdf