4 Drug Rehab Centers Near Selmer, Tennessee
Substance Abuse In Selmer & McNairy County
McNairy County has had problems with opioid use, including overuse and overdose, in the last few years. Facts regarding overdose and substance abuse in this region include:
- McNairy County had a total of 11 drug overdose fatalities from 2012 to 2014. This increased to 18 deaths in McNairy County from 2014 to 2016.
- There were 16 deaths from opioid overdoses in McNairy County from 2012 to 2015.
- In 2017, McNairy County had a rate of 149.8 opioid prescriptions per 100 residents.
How To Find Addiction Treatment
For some individuals, traveling to a different town or city is a necessary step for finding quality addiction treatment. This depends on the type of treatment program needed for recovery, such as outpatient or inpatient programs.
Those who live in Selmer should check their addiction treatment options outside town in case they are able to find a more suitable program to address their specific needs.
For help finding drug and alcohol rehab centers in Tennessee or Mississippi, touch base with a addiction treatment specialist. Get connected today by contacting RehabCenter.net.
Find a Rehab Center in Selmer, Tennessee
Quinco Mental Health Center McNairy County Center
- ASL or other assistance for hearing impaired
- Outpatient counseling treatment
- Holistic rehabilitation treatment, alternative treatment
**The facilities and organizations mentioned in this article are not affiliated with RehabCenter.net
Click here to view our Treatment Center Inclusion Policy
amFAR - https://opioid.amfar.org/TN
County Health Rankings - http://www.countyhealthrankings.org/app/tennessee/2018/measure/factors/138/data
Tennessee Department of Health - https://www.tn.gov/content/dam/tn/health/documents/pdo/McNairy_Brief15.pdf