5 Drug Rehab Centers Near Powell, Tennessee
Substance Abuse In Powell & Knox County
The community of Powell and the rest of Knox County often faces challenges regarding substance abuse and addiction. Drug-related deaths in the region have increased, as these facts show:
- Drug-related deaths in Knox County increased by 31 percent in 2016, which was a higher increase than the state as a whole.
- Over one tenth of those deaths involved fentanyl.
- The total number of deaths was 224.
- The most common age group affected was those between the ages of 45 and 54.
- The 25 to 34 age is at-risk, with deaths increasing by 144 percent from 2015 to 2016.
How To Find Addiction Treatment
Sometimes the key to successful addiction recovery is finding the right treatment center. When that treatment center is not located in the home location, individuals who need help will need to consider traveling. Leaving Powell, or the state of Tennessee, opens a wider range of treatment options.
Seek help for finding treatment by discussing treatment options with an addiction specialist today. Contact RehabCenter.net for more information.
Find a Rehab Center in Powell, Tennessee
Cherokee Health Systems
- ASL or other assistance for hearing impaired
- Addiction treatment for Christians
- Outpatient counseling treatment
- Holistic rehabilitation treatment, alternative treatment
**The facilities and organizations mentioned in this article are not affiliated with RehabCenter.net
Click here to view our Treatment Center Inclusion Policy