5 Drug Rehab Centers Near Pinson, Tennessee
Substance Abuse In Pinson & Madison County
For those living in Pinson, drug and alcohol abuse is something that can regularly be a struggle. Some drug-use facts from Madison County include:
- In 2017, 16 people in Madison County lost their lives due to drug overdose.
- In 2014, 2.29 percent of Madison County’s population admitted to struggling with drug dependency.
- Also in 2014, 4.01 percent of the population admitted to improper use of prescription opioids.
How To Find Addiction Treatment
For those who are ready to make a change, the first step is to find addiction treatment centers that match the individual’s needs. This can be hard in a community like Pinson that does not have a large number of treatment centers. Traveling away from home, or even out of Tennessee, can be the key to finding an available rehab program.
Discuss addiction treatment options with a specialist at RehabCenter.net. To learn more, contact us today.
Find a Rehab Center in Pinson, Tennessee
Youth Town of TN Inc
- Adolescents (teen) addiction treatment
- Outpatient counseling treatment
- Residential short-term inpatient treatment (30 days or less)
- Residential long-term inpatient treatment (60, 90, 120 days)
- Holistic rehabilitation treatment, alternative treatment
**The facilities and organizations mentioned in this article are not affiliated with RehabCenter.net
Click here to view our Treatment Center Inclusion Policy
amFAR - https://opioid.amfar.org/TN