Drug Rehab Centers Near Nunnelly, Tennessee
Substance Abuse In Nunnelly & Hickman County
Hickman County has experienced some problems with drug abuse, including opioid abuse, in recent years. Facts regarding drug use in the region include:
- Hickman County had a total of 11 drug overdose fatalities from 2012 to 2014. The county had a total of 14 drug overdose fatalities from 2014 to 2016.
- Between 2012 and 2015, Hickman County had 11 fatal opioid overdoses.
- Hickman County’s rate of fatal drug overdoses from 2012 to 2016 was 20.6 deaths per 100,000 people.
- In 2017, Hickman County’s rate of opioid prescriptions was 64.9 prescriptions per 100 people.
How To Find Addiction Treatment
Going through a rehab program in Nunnelly might not be the best option for everyone. Those who live in Nunnelly and need addiction treatment should consider finding rehab centers in other areas to weigh all available options. This allows them to find a treatment program that offers the most effective and customized care.
If you or someone you know are looking for help finding drug and alcohol rehab centers in Tennessee, please contact RehabCenter.net.
Find a Rehab Center in Nunnelly, Tennessee
- Dual diagnosis treatment (Persons with co-occurring mental and substance abuse disorders)
- Addiction treatment for women
- Addiction treatment for men
- Residential short-term inpatient treatment (30 days or less)
- Residential long-term inpatient treatment (60, 90, 120 days)
**The facilities and organizations mentioned in this article are not affiliated with RehabCenter.net
Click here to view our Treatment Center Inclusion Policy