4 Drug Rehab Centers in Morristown, Tennessee
Substance Abuse In Morristown & Hamblen County
In recent years, Hamblen County has had higher rates of opioid prescriptions and other health problems related to substance abuse. Substance-use facts from the county include:
- Hamblen County had 59 drug overdose fatalities from 2012 to 2014. There were 62 drug-related deaths in Hamblen County from 2014 to 2016.
- Between 2012 and 2015, there were 55 deaths caused by opioid overdose in Hamblen County.
- Hamblen County’s rate of opioid prescriptions in 2017 was 143.6 prescriptions per 100 residents, which is among the higher rates in Tennessee.
- There were also 15 drug-related deaths in Hamblen County in 2017 alone.
How To Find Addiction Treatment
Although there are addiction treatment centers located in Morristown, individuals needing treatment should look into options outside the area as well. While this takes more effort, it can result in finding a better program more suited to individual needs and preferences.
For assistance finding drug and alcohol rehab centers in Tennessee or the surrounding states, consider speaking with a treatment specialist. Contact RehabCenter.net today to learn more.
Find a Rehab Center in Morristown, Tennessee
Cherokee Health Systems
- ASL or other assistance for hearing impaired
- Addiction treatment for Christians
- Outpatient counseling treatment
- Holistic rehabilitation treatment, alternative treatment
**The facilities and organizations mentioned in this article are not affiliated with RehabCenter.net
Click here to view our Treatment Center Inclusion Policy
amFAR - https://opioid.amfar.org/TN
County Health Rankings - http://www.countyhealthrankings.org/app/tennessee/2018/measure/factors/138/data
Tennessee Department of Health - https://www.tn.gov/content/dam/tn/health/documents/pdo/Hamblen_Brief15.pdf