4 Drug Rehab Centers Near Livingston, Tennessee
Substance Abuse In Livingston & Overton County
According to data gathered by the Tennessee Department of Health, Overton County continues to struggle with substance abuse. Substance-use facts from Overton County include:
- There were five overdose deaths in Overton County in 2015, with four of those five deaths involving an opioid overdose.
- Non-fatal outpatient visits, including those to an emergency room, for overdose services numbered 54 in 2015, an increase from 36 in 2014.
- In 2015, there were 32 nonfatal inpatient treatment stays for drug overdose.
How To Find Addiction Treatment
Given the relatively isolated location of Livingston and the limited options for addiction treatment, traveling to find a quality program should be considered. Although some may desire to stay home while going through rehab, traveling expands treatment opportunities.
Our treatment specialists can help find a high-quality rehab center that meets a loved one’s needs. Contact RehabCenter.net today and tap into our supportive services.
Find a Rehab Center in Livingston, Tennessee
Dale Hollow Mental Health Center
- ASL or other assistance for hearing impaired
- Outpatient counseling treatment
- Holistic rehabilitation treatment, alternative treatment
**The facilities and organizations mentioned in this article are not affiliated with RehabCenter.net
Click here to view our Treatment Center Inclusion Policy
Tennessee Department of Health - https://www.tn.gov/content/dam/tn/health/documents/pdo/Overton_Brief15.pdf