4 Drug Rehab Centers in Lewisburg, Tennessee
Substance Abuse In Lewisburg & Marshall County
Marshall County has had problems with opioid use and overdose deaths involving other substances. Some drug-use facts gathered from Marshall County include:
- Between 2012 and 2015, Marshall County had 24 deaths caused by opioid overdose.
- Marshall County had a total of 24 fatal drug overdoses from 2012 through 2014.
- There were 30 drug-related deaths in Marshall County from 2014 to 2016.
- In 2017, Marshall County had a rate of 121.9 opioid prescriptions per 100 people.
How To Find Addiction Treatment
Adults who are suffering from addiction should make sure they find the kind of rehab services they need. For some, this means locating a residential care facility. Other patients may need outpatient care instead. Lewisburg residents looking into rehab options shouldn’t limit their search to the city alone.
If you need help finding Lewisburg drug and alcohol rehab centers for you or someone you know, contact RehabCenter.net. Addiction treatment specialists are available to help expand the search.
Find a Rehab Center in Lewisburg, Tennessee
Centerstone Marshall County Mental Health Center
- ASL or other assistance for hearing impaired
- Outpatient counseling treatment
- Holistic rehabilitation treatment, alternative treatment
**The facilities and organizations mentioned in this article are not affiliated with RehabCenter.net
Click here to view our Treatment Center Inclusion Policy
amFAR - https://opioid.amfar.org/TN
County Health Rankings - http://www.countyhealthrankings.org/app/tennessee/2018/measure/factors/138/data
Tennessee Department of Health - https://www.tn.gov/content/dam/tn/health/documents/pdo/Marshall_Brief15.pdf