4 Drug Rehab Centers in Henderson, Tennessee
According to a database maintained by amfAR, Chester County, Tennessee continues to struggle with substance abuse. Consider:
- Four percent of those individuals aged 12 years and older reported that they used prescription medication in 2014 for non-medical purposes.
- Nearly 2.3 percent of that same population indicated that they are dependent on drugs.
How To Find Addiction Treatment
Because Henderson offers two outpatient substance abuse treatment options within the city limits, this is where many people likely start looking for recovery support. For some individuals, though, the support and structure of a residential program is needed to ensure success.
To find residential or inpatient treatment programs, consider connecting with a treatment specialist at RehabCenter.net. They can help you find the best program for your loved one.
Find a Rehab Center in Henderson, Tennessee
Quinco Mental Health Center Chester County Center
- ASL or other assistance for hearing impaired
- Outpatient counseling treatment
- Holistic rehabilitation treatment, alternative treatment
**The facilities and organizations mentioned in this article are not affiliated with RehabCenter.net
Click here to view our Treatment Center Inclusion Policy
amFAR - https://opioid.amfar.org/TN