Drug Rehab Centers in Franklin, Tennessee
Substance Abuse In Franklin & Williamson County
Williamson County has been experiencing some issues with the overuse of opioid substances during the past few years. Consider some local facts regarding substance abuse:
- Williamson County had a total of 49 drug overdose deaths from 2012 to 2014. This total rose to 69 drug overdose deaths in
- Williamson County from 2014 to 2016.
- Between 2012 and 2015, Williamson County had a total of 56 opioid overdose deaths and ten heroin overdose deaths.
- Williamson County had a rate of 10.3 drug overdose deaths per 100,000 people from 2012 through 2016.
- In 2017, Williamson County had 27 fatalities due to overdoses involving fentanyl, heroin, and other opioid substances.
- Williamson County’s rate of opioid prescriptions per 100 residents was 50.8 percent in 2017.
How To Find Addiction Treatment
Franklin offers both inpatient and outpatient treatment for drug and alcohol addiction. However, residents shouldn’t limit their search to the city alone. Instead, it’s important to look in other areas to see what kinds of rehab programs and treatment centers are available.
For assistance finding addiction treatment centers for you or a loved one, contact RehabCenter.net today to connect with a treatment specialist.Article Sources
amFAR - https://opioid.amfar.org/TN
County Health Rankings - http://www.countyhealthrankings.org/app/tennessee/2018/measure/factors/138/data
Tennessee Department of Health - https://www.tn.gov/content/dam/tn/health/documents/pdo/Williamson_Brief15.pdf