4 Drug Rehab Centers in Dyersburg, Tennessee
Substance Abuse In Dyersburg & Dyer County
Dyer County has experienced some problems with opioid overdose and misuse, especially in recent years. Consider some local substance use and treatment facts from the county:
- Dyer County had a total of 15 drug overdose deaths between 2014 and 2016.
- There were six deaths caused by opioid overdoses in Dyer County from 2012 to 2015 and one death due to a heroin overdose.
- Between 2012 and 2015, Dyer County had a total of 33 outpatient visits for opioid substances and one outpatient visit for heroin.
- There were 35 inpatient visits for opioid substances in Dyer County in the same time period.
- In 2017, Dyer County had a rate of 156.2 opioid prescriptions per 100 people.
How To Find Addiction Treatment
Staying local for drug and alcohol rehab provides Dyersburg residents with convenience. However, some end up needing to go to other areas to find the care they truly need for recovery.
When someone you know needs help for alcohol or drug addiction, please contact RehabCenter.net for assistance finding addiction treatment.Article Sources
amFAR - https://opioid.amfar.org/TN
County Health Rankings - http://www.countyhealthrankings.org/app/tennessee/2017/measure/factors/138/data
Tennessee Department of Health - https://www.tn.gov/content/dam/tn/health/documents/Dyer_Brief15.pdf