5 Drug Rehab Centers in Columbia, Tennessee
Substance Abuse In Columbia & Maury County
With the opioid crisis full-blown in Columbia and Maury County, local officials are taking steps to reduce the risk of overdose. Other drug use facts for this area include:
- All age groups are affected, but the highest incident of overdose occurs in people between the ages of 45 and 55 years old.
- In 2015, the Columbia Police Department partnered with Maury County Hospital EMS to use overdose reversal drugs like Narcan in hopes of lowering deaths in the city.
- In 2014, Maury County reported 20 overdose deaths.
How To Find Addiction Treatment
Given the easy access to both prescription medication and heroin in Columbia and Maury County, it might be necessary for families to travel to find a safer environment for rehabilitation.
Looking at facilities in other parts of Tennessee, and even in other states, provides more choices for finding effective care. For assistance finding quality treatment programs in Tennessee or other states, contact RehabCenter.net today.
Find a Rehab Center in Columbia, Tennessee
Place of Hope Inc
- Dual diagnosis treatment (Persons with co-occurring mental and substance abuse disorders)
- Aftercare addiction treatment (Halfway houses, sober living facilities)
- Outpatient counseling treatment
- Inpatient partial hospitalization/day treatment/work programs
- Residential short-term inpatient treatment (30 days or less)
- Residential long-term inpatient treatment (60, 90, 120 days)
**The facilities and organizations mentioned in this article are not affiliated with RehabCenter.net
Click here to view our Treatment Center Inclusion Policy