Drug Rehab Centers Near Castalian Springs, Tennessee
Substance Abuse In Castalian Springs & Sumner County
Sumner County has had increasing problems with opioid overuse, especially in the last few years. Some local substance abuse facts from the county include:
- Sumner County had a total of 91 drug-related overdoses from 2014 through 2016.
- Between 2012 and 2015, Sumner County had a total of 45 opioid overdose deaths and nine heroin overdose deaths.
- In 2017, Sumner County’s rate of opioid prescriptions was 82.8 percent per 100 residents.
- There were 40 drug-related deaths in Sumner County in 2017.
How To Find Addiction Treatment
For some families, traveling to a different city or even a nearby state offers the best option for addiction treatment. Those who live in Castalian Springs should keep their rehab options open to find the best available program for their needs.
For assistance finding drug and alcohol rehab centers in or near Castalian Springs, connect with a treatment specialist. Contact RehabCenter.net today to find out more.
Find a Rehab Center in Castalian Springs, Tennessee
Pathfinders Inc Residential
- Dual diagnosis treatment (Persons with co-occurring mental and substance abuse disorders)
- ASL or other assistance for hearing impaired
- Residential short-term inpatient treatment (30 days or less)
- Holistic rehabilitation treatment, alternative treatment
**The facilities and organizations mentioned in this article are not affiliated with RehabCenter.net
Click here to view our Treatment Center Inclusion Policy