Top 4 Drug Rehab Centers in Burns, Tennessee
Substance Abuse In Burns & Dickson County
Dickson County has serious problems with opioid dependency, including fatal and nonfatal overdoses. Substance abuse facts from Dickson County include:
- There were 51 drug overdose fatalities in Dickson County from 2014 to 2016.
- From 2012 to 2015, Dickson County had a total of 39 deaths caused by opioid overdose and seven deaths caused by heroin overdose.
- Dickson County had 47 outpatient visits for opioid overdose and 14 outpatient visits for heroin overdose from 2012 through 2015.
- During that same time, Dickson County had 83 inpatient visits for opioid overdose and three inpatient visits for heroin overdose.
- In 2017, Dickson County’s rate of opioid prescriptions was 119.5 prescriptions per 100 individuals.
How To Find Addiction Treatment
There are many different kinds of rehab programs and services available for those with a chemical dependency. Burns residents can find treatment nearby, but some families are better served by expanding their search for treatment.
If you or a loved one in Burns need help finding treatment for addiction, consider speaking with a treatment specialist. To learn more, contact RehabCenter.net today.Article Sources
amFAR - https://opioid.amfar.org/TN
County Health Rankings - http://www.countyhealthrankings.org/app/tennessee/2018/measure/factors/138/data
Tennessee Department of Health - https://www.tn.gov/content/dam/tn/health/documents/Dickson_Brief15.pdf