4 Drug Rehab Centers Near Brownsville, Tennessee
Substance Abuse In Brownsville & Haywood County
Haywood County has experienced some problems with alcohol-related driving deaths and opioid overdoses in recent years. Facts from the county include:
- Haywood County had a total of 15 alcohol-impaired driving deaths between 2012 and 2016, which accounted for 33 percent of all driving fatalities in the county.
- There were two drug overdose deaths in Haywood County in 2012, and one drug-related overdose death in 2014.
- From 2012 through 2015, Haywood County had a total of six outpatient visits for opioid overdose and eight inpatient visits.
- In 2017, Haywood County’s rate of opioid prescriptions was 79.1 per 100 individuals.
- Haywood County reported overdose deaths from fentanyl, heroin, and carfentanil in 2017.
How To Find Addiction Treatment
Not all Brownsville residents who need rehab should stay in town for it. Depending on individual needs, some may need to travel to find a program well-suited to their situation. Being open to leaving Brownsville helps ensure that patients get proper care when they need it most.
To learn more about how to find addiction treatment in Tennessee or other nearby states, contact RehabCenter.net. Treatment specialists are available to help with the search.
Find a Rehab Center in Brownsville, Tennessee
Pathways of Tennessee Inc
- ASL or other assistance for hearing impaired
- Outpatient counseling treatment
- Holistic rehabilitation treatment, alternative treatment
**The facilities and organizations mentioned in this article are not affiliated with RehabCenter.net
Click here to view our Treatment Center Inclusion Policy
amFAR - https://opioid.amfar.org/TN
County Health Rankings - http://www.countyhealthrankings.org/app/tennessee/2018/measure/factors/134/data
Tennessee Department of Health - https://www.tn.gov/content/dam/tn/health/documents/pdo/Haywood_Brief15.pdf
The Mountaineer - https://www.themountaineer.com/news/opioids-take-hold-in-haywood-as-officials-fight-back/article_c38e6102-ec15-11e7-b8ac-7fcad26d46d3.html