4 Drug Rehab Centers Near Bolivar, Tennessee
Substance Abuse In Bolivar & Hardeman County
Hardeman County has had some issues with the overuse of opioids and alcohol-related traffic fatalities. Here are some local facts regarding substance abuse:
- Hardeman County had a total of five alcohol-impaired driving deaths from 2012 to 2016.
- In 2015, opioids caused one out of three overdose deaths in the county. Between 2012 and 2015, Hardeman County had five opioid overdose deaths overall out of a total of nine drug overdose deaths.
- From 2012 to 2015, Hardeman County had a total of 24 outpatient visits for opioid substances and four outpatient visits for heroin use.
- The county had 14 inpatient visits for opioids and one inpatient visit for heroin use during that same time period.
- In 2017, Hardeman County had a rate of 93 opioid prescriptions per 100 residents.
How To Find Addiction Treatment
For some Bolivar residents, finding addiction treatment can mean traveling to another city or town for inpatient or outpatient treatment. While traveling away from Bolivar might not seem as convenient as choosing a local option, receiving the most effective rehab services is more important overall.
If you are looking for help tracking down available addiction treatment centers in Tennessee or Mississippi, please contact RehabCenter.net today.Article Sources
amFAR - https://opioid.amfar.org/TN
County Health Rankings - http://www.countyhealthrankings.org/app/tennessee/2018/measure/factors/134/data
Tennessee Department of Health - https://www.tn.gov/content/dam/tn/health/documents/pdo/Hardeman_Brief15.pdf