4 Drug Rehab Centers Near Blaine, Tennessee
Substance Abuse In Blaine & Grainger County
Blaine and Grainger County residents are affected by substance abuse and IV injection. Information obtained by amfAR noted the following facts regarding substance abuse in Grainger County:
- Based on six factors, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) ranked Grainger County as number 66 out of 220 counties at risk for HIV and/or hepatitis C outbreaks because of opioid use.
- In 2014, 2.41 percent of Grainger County residents who were 12 years and older self-identified as being addicted to drugs and/or alcohol.
How To Find Addiction Treatment
Blaine, Tennessee simply doesn’t provide the range of substance abuse treatment services that meet the needs of everyone who needs help. Traveling to different areas in Tennessee, as well as bordering states, can provide a wider range of treatment options.
Treatment specialists are trained to help with the search. For more information, contact RehabCenter.net today.
Find a Rehab Center in Blaine, Tennessee
Cherokee Health Systems
- ASL or other assistance for hearing impaired
- Outpatient counseling treatment
- Holistic rehabilitation treatment, alternative treatment
**The facilities and organizations mentioned in this article are not affiliated with RehabCenter.net
Click here to view our Treatment Center Inclusion Policy
amFAR - https://opioid.amfar.org/TN