4 Drug Rehab Centers in Bean Station, Tennessee
Substance Abuse In Bean Station & Grainger County
According to amfAR, Grainger County is ranked number 66 on the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s list of the nation’s 220 counties most at risk for a Hepatitis C and/or HIV outbreak. This is largely due to the opioid crisis:
- In 2014, more than four percent of the county’s population aged 12 years and older reported the non-medical use of pain relievers.
- Nearly 2.5 percent of that same age range reported they were chemically dependent on drugs or alcohol.
How To Find Addiction Treatment
For families and friends who are trying to find substance abuse treatment for their loved ones, traveling outside of Bean Station provides them with more options. Speaking with a trained treatment specialist can make the process of finding a rehab program easier. Contact RehabCenter.net today for more information.
Find a Rehab Center in Bean Station, Tennessee
Cherokee Health Systems
- ASL or other assistance for hearing impaired
- Outpatient counseling treatment
- Holistic rehabilitation treatment, alternative treatment
**The facilities and organizations mentioned in this article are not affiliated with RehabCenter.net
Click here to view our Treatment Center Inclusion Policy
amFAR - https://opioid.amfar.org/TN