Top 4 Drug Rehab Centers Near West Mifflin, Pennsylvania
Substance Abuse In West Mifflin & Allegheny County
Substance abuse involving opioids or other drugs has been an increasing problem in Allegheny County. Take a look at the following statistics:
- From 2015 to 2016, there was a 63 percent increase in drug overdose deaths in Allegheny County.
- From 2013 to 2016, there was a 138 percent increase in drug overdose deaths in Allegheny County.
- Allegheny County was ranked second among Pennsylvania counties in terms of drug overdose deaths.
- In 2015, there was a total of 424 drug overdose deaths in Allegheny County. In 2016, there were 648 drug overdose deaths.
- In 2017, there were at least 652 deaths.
- Fentanyl, heroin, cocaine, and ethanol are the most commonly abused substances in Allegheny County.
Traveling For The Best Program
With no treatment options available in West Mifflin, those who need a rehab program should be willing to look elsewhere. Towns, cities, and states that are nearby offer plenty of options to choose from, which helps ensure that those with addiction find the treatment that best suits their needs. If you’re trying to find more information about rehab centers outside of West Mifflin, please contact RehabCenter.net.Article Sources
USDA: Rural Development - https://www.rd.usda.gov/files/PA_Opioids_Maps_Database_2018_Opt.pdf