3 Drug Rehab Centers Near Oil City, Pennsylvania
Substance Abuse In Oil City & Venango County
Oil City and Venango County may be small, but that does not mean they are immune from struggles with drug addiction. Official drug overdose statistics show that even in this smaller community, drug and alcohol use remain a problem. Consider these statistics:
- Venango County had a drug overdose death rate in 2018 of 16.37 per 100,000 people.
- That was a total of 9 deaths that year.
- Fentanyl was the most common drug found in the victims, affecting five of the deaths.
- Cocaine was the second most common drug.
- Other drugs commonly found were prescription opioids and benzodiazepines.
Traveling For The Best Program
When the local community does not provide the best program for an individual’s needs, the right option may be to travel to seek treatment. Traveling even just a little ways from Oil City can remove the triggers that are making addiction worse, increasing the effectiveness of treatment. By traveling, patients can enter an effective program for their needs, including specialized treatment programs.
Reach out to RehabCenter.net today to learn more about the treatment options available to you.Article Sources
2018 Pennsylvania Opioid Task Force - https://www.rd.usda.gov/files/PA_Opioids_Maps_Database_2018_Opt.pdf