2 Drug Rehab Centers in Lansdale, Pennsylvania
Substance Abuse In Lansdale & Montgomery County
Montgomery County is among the counties with the highest number of drug overdose deaths in Pennsylvania. Here are some troubling statistics:
- From 2002 to 2015, the county had a 351 percent increase in the number of drug overdose deaths.
- Montgomery County had 152 drug overdose deaths in 2015 and 230 deaths in 2016.
- Heroin and fentanyl were involved in most cases of drug overdose deaths.
- In 2016, the county ranked third for overdose deaths in the state.
- Between 2013 and 2016, the county had a 62 percent increase in drug overdose deaths.
Traveling For The Best Program
In some cases, people are better off looking for treatment in a different town or city. Staying in one city provides limited options that might not offer the most suitable treatment program for the person with an addiction. Patients should look in neighboring cities and towns, and even other states, for a wide variety of rehab programs. To learn more about your options for substance use disorder treatment in Pennsylvania, please contact RehabCenter.net.Article Sources
USDA: Rural Development - https://www.rd.usda.gov/files/PA_Opioids_Maps_Database_2018_Opt.pdf