5 Drug Rehab Centers Near Silverton, Oregon
Substance Abuse In Silverton & Marion County, Oregon
Marion County has had a high number of drug and alcohol abuse problems in recent years. Consider some substance use facts from the area:
- Marion County had 116 fatal drug overdoses from 2015 to 2017.
- There were 46 driving deaths due to alcohol use in Marion County from 2013 to 2017.
- In 2016, Marion County had a rate of 68.9 opioid prescriptions per 100 residents.
- There were 44 drug-related fatalities in Marion County in 2017.
Leaving Silverton, Oregon For Treatment
Individuals will likely have to leave Salem for treatment, but this doesn’t have to be an overwhelming search. Reach out to RehabCenter.net today to connect with a treatment specialist. Specialists are on-call to support individuals and families in their search for rehab.
Find a Rehab Center in Silverton, Oregon
Seasons Counseling Inc
- Court ordered alcohol treatment for DUI/DWI offenders
- Outpatient counseling treatment
**The facilities and organizations mentioned in this article are not affiliated with RehabCenter.net
Click here to view our Treatment Center Inclusion Policy
amfAR - https://opioid.amfar.org/OR
CDC - https://www.cdc.gov/drugoverdose/maps/rxcounty2016.html
County Health Rankings - http://www.countyhealthrankings.org/app/oregon/2019/measure/factors/138/data
County Health Rankings - http://www.countyhealthrankings.org/app/oregon/2019/measure/factors/134/data