4 Drug Rehab Centers Near Aloha, Oregon
Substance Abuse In Aloha & Washington County, Oregon
Washington County has dealt with several alcohol and drug-related fatalities, especially during the past few years. Facts from Washington County include:
- Washington County had 152 drug-related overdose deaths between 2014 and 2016.
- There were 31 driving deaths involving alcohol in Washington County from 2012 to 2016.
- In 2016, Washington County’s rate of opioid prescriptions was 50.5 per 100 individuals.
- Washington County had 43 drug-related fatalities in 2017.
Leaving Aloha, Oregon For Treatment
When the treatment centers in Aloha and the surrounding communities don’t feel right for the person in need, reach out to an addiction treatment specialist. Specialists are standing by to help individuals and families locate a rehab center that aligns with their needs.
For more information on finding a rehab in other areas, contact RehabCenter.net today.
Find a Rehab Center in Aloha, Oregon
Sequoia Mental Health
- Dual diagnosis treatment (Persons with co-occurring mental and substance abuse disorders)
- Outpatient counseling treatment
- Holistic rehabilitation treatment, alternative treatment
**The facilities and organizations mentioned in this article are not affiliated with RehabCenter.net
Click here to view our Treatment Center Inclusion Policy
County Health Rankings - http://www.countyhealthrankings.org/app/oregon/2018/measure/factors/134/data
County Health Rankings - http://www.countyhealthrankings.org/app/oregon/2018/measure/factors/138/data
amfAR - https://opioid.amfar.org/OR
CDC - https://www.cdc.gov/drugoverdose/maps/rxcounty2016.html