Top 3 Drug Rehab Centers Near Mooreland, Oklahoma
Substance Abuse In Mooreland & Woodward County, Oklahoma
Substance abuse rates in Mooreland and the rest of Woodward County are lower than other communities within Oklahoma. Take at look at some facts from Woodward County:
- In 2017, 13.8 percent of all arrests in Woodward County were connected to drugs.
- The community had 4 drug- or alcohol-related fatal crashes in 2017.
- Treatment admissions for addiction in Woodward totaled 64 in 2017.
- In 2017, three people in the county died due to addiction.
- Prescription opioids, meth, and marijuana are top drug threats in the region.
Leaving Mooreland, Oklahoma For Treatment
Mooreland provides specialized services in the community, and there are limited options available in the surrounding areas. In many cases, families and individuals decide to leave home for treatment.Article Sources
Oklahoma Bureau of Narcotics - https://www.ok.gov/obndd/documents/Oklahoma%20Drug%20Threat%20Assessment%202018%20FINAL.pdf